60 DAY RETURNS
We want to make sure you are completely happy with your purchase and make every effort to ensure you have the correct size and colour information available to you at the time of purchase.
However, if you are not 100% happy, we have a 60-day return policy and will accept returns for an exchange of size, colour or for a refund. Items must be returned as new, in the original packaging. Please note that Facemasks are non-returnable.
We offer free returns on any garments that are defective, but not for change of mind or exchange of size or colour. If you qualify for a free return, these costs will be reimbursed to you, directly to your account. Please ensure you include a receipt for standard postage costs.
Returns can take up to 7 working days to process.
Please return the order to the address below, including a copy your order form and a brief note detailing the exchange or refund required.
The Zoo Project Store
Unit 4, Canbury Business Park
Kingston Upon Thames
HOW TO AVOID RETURNS
1. Make sure you carefully read the size charts available on all product pages before placing your order. If for any reason you cannot locate or read the size chart, please contact us with any questions.
2. Not all monitors are the same and colours can appear differently. Things like your individual computer settings such as brightness and contrast can also effect colours so while we have made sure that the difference between the colours is accurately reflected, we can't guarantee that the colour you see on screen will be exactly the same as the real-life colour. In most cases it will be the same but very occasionally the keen observer may see a slight variation. If you feel the colour is drastically different, we will do our best to help or send a replacement, however, please be aware that some slight variation is a possibility.
3. Read your confirmation email immediately and make sure all details are correct. If you notice any errors, contact us ASAP to update any details.
4. Please calculate the shipping times and allow some buffer time before making an order, especially if it is for an event, birthday or special occasion. If we dispatch on time (within 3 days) and your item does not reach you within the expected time, this unfortunately does not constitute a reason for a free return.
5. Be careful when opening your package and do not use scissors or blades as you may damage the garment. We do not cover replacements for garments damaged through opening with scissor or blade punctures.
6. Very occasionally you may notice a slight square discolouration around the print area - this is pre-treatment that is used in the process of printing and ensures excellent print quality. It is not damaged; one quick wash on less than 30 degrees will remove this. Please refer to the wash care instructions included in your package.